What cartridges to choose for a certain procedure?
Despite the fact that most Artists have already chosen their favorite configurations, we receive many questions about the huge line of Defenderr cartridges.
Let’s go over some of the facts in a bit more details.
In order to choose the ideal configuration, it is important to focus on the thickness and skin type of the client
- oily/mixed skin 0.27-0.30
- dry/aged skin 0.33-0.35
- normal/combination 0.25-0.30
- scars 0.18-0.25
Zone of application
- Eyebrows 0.30, 0.33, 0.35
- Lips 0.25, 0.27, 0.30
- Eyelash Line 0.18, 0.20, 0.25
- Hair trace drawing requires the sharpest (RLLT or RLSLT) and a thin (up to 0.27mm) needle
- Powder technique can be used with sharp, medium and textured needles (RLLT, RLMT, RLMT-T)
Keep in mind that these recommendations are not categorical, because most often PMU Artists choose the type and thickness of sharpening depending on many factors: the technique in which they work, the PM school in which they studied and personal preferences.
Try, experiment and choose the ideal option for a flawless results in each zone
What cartridges do you prefer? What sizes do you want us to carry it? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Leave a comment