Our eyebrows are the most important feature on our face. They not only protect our eyes from dust and sweat, but when groomed properly, they can help accentuate our eyes, shape our face as well as enhance our overall look. It is therefore no wonder thousands and thousands of men and women around the world are taking advantage of microblading, which is one of the most popular cosmetic techniques for enhancing the appearance of the eyebrows. However, did you know there is now another highly effective way to enhance your brows-something commonly called the machine hair stroke service?
The machine hair strokes procedure is a minimally invasive procedure whereby the pigment is implanted into the skin using a cosmetic tattooing machine with a single needle. This new procedure has taken the beauty world by storm. It provides all the advantages of microblading but with much less trauma to the skin and more longevity!
What is the difference between Microblading and Machine Hair-strokes?
- Microblading is a semi-permanent tattooing technique in which a sharp, handheld tool made up of 7+ micro needles is used to add semi-permanent pigment to the skin.
- The machine hair stokes procedure, on the other hand, uses a digital rotary machine to implant pigment into the skin.
- The machine method implants pigment slightly deeper than microblading.
- The results of machine hair-stokes procedure typically lasts longer than microblading. Microblading lasts up to 18 months where as the results of machine hair-stokes procedure last around 2-2.5 years on average, depending on your skin type & lifestyle.
- As microblading result does not last as long as machine tattooing, you will need more frequent touch-up sessions in comparison to the machine method.
- Microblading is not for everyone. If you have extremely oily skin, you may not be an ideal candidate for microblading treatment. It is also not suitable for thin, fragile, or sensitive skin.
- Machine Hair-strokes, on the other hand, is amazing for clients who have very oily or delicate skin.
- The machine method causes significantly less trauma to the skin than microblading.
So, should I choose Microblading or Machine Hair-strokes?
It is completely up to you as well as your personal preference.
Both Microblading and machine method create fabulous results and can truly change your life. However, always make sure you go to a trained, certified and experienced professional artist in order to stay safe as well as to get the best results.